Plus 42 – Retrofit pressure profiling interface, helping utilities reduce leakage and the frequency of network repairs.
The interface utilises advanced valve technology, enhancing the capabilities of existing Technolog gas data loggers to provide profiled / clocked pressure control. The Plus 42 helps to reduce the average system pressures, which in turn reduces leakage, cost of repairs, and reduced methane emissions.
- Provides advanced control to the outlet pressure of one or more gas regulators either via time modulation (clocking) or through innovative self-learning of the network to help reduce leakage, ‘lost’ revenue and public reported escapes
- User replaceable battery
- Certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous locations
- Housed in a tough enclosure with integral mounting bracket
- Approved to the requirements of annexes IV and VII of European ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
- Accepts existing 4 and 8 channel digital alarm junction boxes
- Use with the Autogas Profiler or a Newlog 4 Mk3