Autogas – A proven solution for reducing leakage, cost of network repairs, build-up of greenhouse gasses and delivering intelligent effective pressure control to gas distribution networks.
Autogas is an intrinsically safe battery powered pressure controller with integral data logger. Combined with pilot-operated regulators, it delivers optimum system pressures throughout the network through a choice of clocked or self-learning pressure control regimes.
- Provides advanced control to the outlet pressure of one or more gas regulators via time or through innovative self-learning of the network to reduce leakage, ‘lost’ revenue and public reported escapes
- Multiple channels available for recording pressure, temperature, flow, status inputs and operation of differential pressure switches or ‘slam shut’ valves
- Compatible with PRT100 temperature sensors
- Programmable alarm dial-outs
- User replaceable battery
- Certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous locations
- Compatible with Technolog’s PV4 solar energy technology
- Local or remote data retrieval of stored data
- GasCore web based software facilitating automated collection of remote data, site visualisation and management