A remote telemetry outstation delivering a scalable machine to machine (M2M) solution reducing user operating and capital costs.
Multiple site parameters are monitored, recorded and transmitted over 2G (SMS/GPRS) or 3G networks, providing a comprehensive multi-application solution for the Utilities and Industry.
- Build options for up to two pressure, eight user programmable digital or analogue inputs and two individually switched 12 Volt outputs for powering 4-20mA loops
- Easily set-up using Technolog’s innovative optional WiFi communication interface
- Proven bidirectional Cello communication with automatic gap filling ensuring high level data reliability and supporting remote product configuration
- Remote set-up, monitoring and control through locally deployed PMAC software or web based WaterCore platform
- Advanced channel profile and threshold alarms
- High frequency pressure transient detection critical to extending asset life and network modelling
- Facilitates closed loop control of pressure reducing valves, pressure sustaining valves and variable speed pumps
- High accuracy battery monitoring optimising maintenance and asset management programmes
- Integral movement detection aiding preventative maintenance routines, asset tracking and enhanced data integrity critical for reporting
- Low power design provides typically > 5 years battery life. Optional external powered unit with “always-on” capability
- Water temperature measurement
- Rugged, portable and waterproof to IP68
- WITS compatible and verified