Smart sensor technology offering a comprehensive solution for pro-active network management and helping safeguard water quality.
Easily interfaced to the RS485 input of a compatible Cello 4s, allowing multiple water quality parameters to be measured, recorded and transmitted over cellular networks.
- Battery powered, comprehensive water quality monitoring solution suitable for portable or permanent installation
- Provides early warning of water quality issues, e.g. Chlorine depletion through the network
- User exchangeable array of water quality sensors
- Solenoid controlled flow reducing water sample volumes / runoff
- Optional pressure and flow recording inputs
- Data and threshold alarms transmitted over cellular networks
- Easy to install in the distribution network e.g. to an existing hydrant
- Recorded data aids in predicting burst events
- Battery powered greater than 5+ years depending on mode of configuration
- Protected against water ingress