Easily deployable battery powered telemetry outstation for monitoring and pressure switching of critical parameters of gas distribution networks, aiding in the reduction of operating costs and capital expenditure.
The Newlog VAM 2 accurately captures gas pressure, customisable input and alarm events. The VAM 2 is a smart switching device. Data is transmitted over the cellular networks to provide an effective stand-alone monitoring solution without the necessity for regular site visits. Can be easily managed locally, or remotely via GasCore.
- Build options to accommodate single pressure and single clock
- Supported communication 2G / 4G IP (NB-IoT, LTE Cat M1)
- Bi-directional communication and remote configuration
- Low power design providing typically > 5 years battery life
- Certified for use in Zone 0 hazardous locations
- External antenna
- User replaceable battery with automatic low battery notification
- Housed in a tough enclosure
- Compliments existing SCADA systems
- Retrofits directly to most pilot valves