Newlog 4 DR Mk.2 – Easily deployable battery powered telemetry outstation for monitoring critical parameters of gas distribution networks. Aids in the reduction of operating costs and capital expenditure.
The Newlog 4 DR Mk.2 accurately captures gas pressure data, digital inputs and alarm events. This is transmitted over the GSM network to provide an effective stand-alone monitoring solution without the necessity for regular site visits.
- Build options to accommodate single pressure and up to two digital inputs
- Configurable for SMS or GPRS communications
- Suitable for recording critical / low point pressure. Flow, valve operation, filter blockage and level status
- Choice of pressure recording strategies
- Bi-directional communication and remote configuration
- Advanced channel profile and threshold alarms
- Low power design providing typically > 5 years battery life
- External Antenna
- Intrinsically safe to EEx ia IIC T4 for Zone 0 deployment
- IP68 Protection against water ingress
- User replaceable battery with automatic low battery notification
- Compliments existing SCADA networks
- GasCore is a web based software facilitating automated collection of remote data, with site visualisation and management