A cost effective, robust universal solution for remotely monitoring flooding events in customer gullies or sewer and waste water chambers.
Gullies and sewer chambers are continuously monitored to alert network operators on flood events over cellular networks. Smart analytics provide critical information regarding when and for how long and with what frequency a site is in an alarm condition.
- Reliable site flood monitoring data, accessible at anytime
- Web based analytics provide predictive maintenance and trend analysis for flood-prone sites
- Helps utilities prioritise sites and optimise network operations
- Suitable for monitoring pre-set water level (flood conditions) in different types of gullies and chambers
- Accessories can be provided to suit different types of installation
- Intrinsically safe for Zone 0 deployment
- 2G / 3G cellular based communications
- Bi-directional communication facilitating remote configuration
- Typical > 5 year battery life Protected against water ingress to IP68