A cost effective and robust solution for remotely monitoring flooding events in gullies and wastewater chambers.
Gullies and sewer chambers are continuously monitored to alert network operators on flood events over 2G (SMS/GPRS), 3G, NB-IoT and LTE Cat M1 networks. Smart analytics provide critical insight into asset performance for early blockage detection, helping utilities prioritise and optimise interventions to prevent flooding events from occurring.
- Reliable flood monitoring data – accessible at all times
- Web based analytics provide predictive maintenance and trend analysis for flood-prone sites
- Suitable for monitoring pre-set water level (flood conditions) in different types of gullies and chambers
- Accessories can be provided to suit different types of installation
- Intrinsically safe for Zone 0 deployment
- Bi-directional communication facilitating remote configuration
- Low power design providing typically > 7 year battery life
- Protected against water ingress to IP68
- Internal & External Antenna option
- User replaceable battery