Cello CSO – A simple solution providing remote monitoring in hazardous environments, used as an essential aid for temporary and permanent sewer level monitoring, capturing overflow events & early flood warning.
The Cello CSO expands on Technolog’s family of remote monitoring products, incorporating an ultrasonic level sensor with a battery powered GSM data logger, featuring sophisticated alarm regimes for detecting and immediately alerting of abnormal conditions.
- Simple and easy to install
- Fully certified for explosive atmospheres (ATEX, zone 0)
- Remote data retrieval and configuration through PMAC software or web based, WaterCore platform
- Advanced profile and threshold alarms
- “Data on the web” option
- Internally powered > 5 years
- System housed in a fully waterproof enclosures (IP68 to 1 meter)
- Supports SMS and GPRS modes of communication
- Optional Water Industry Telemetry Standard (WITS) protocol compatible and verified
- WaterCore web based software facilitating automated collection of remote data, site visualisation and management