Regulo PC – An innovative solution for the calming of water networks and the reduction of leakage, burst frequency and energy usage through intelligent pump control.
The Regulo Pump Controller modulates the outlet pressure (set point) of a pump by making fine adjustments to the input signal of the variable frequency drive. Multiple control options are available with full remote configuration of downstream pressure profiles.
- Provides optimised calmer network pressures
- Prolongs the expected life of a distribution network, reducing capital expenditure
- Flow, time and advanced closed loop control supporting real-time feedback from Cello data loggers installed at critical points
- No central server necessary
- Integral multi channel data logger
- Remote profile configuration
- Easily wired directly into pump control panel
- Battery or externally powered
- Advanced chanel profile and threshold alarms
- Remote monitoring and control through locally deployed PMAC software or web based WaterCore platform
- Optional suport fo UK Water Industry Telemetry Standard (WITS) protocol