Newlog 3 – Universal, compact data logger for recording analogue or digital signals from instrumentation. Ideally suited for local monitoring of industrial and commercial applications.
Provides a cost effective solution for multiple applications. Commissioning and downloading is easily undertaken on site via a PC or handheld device. A modem module may be added enabling remote access via the public switched telephone network (PSTN).
- Complimented by Technolog’s software for graphical presentation of data
- Features up to 8 analogue or digital inputs
- Supports multiple recording strategies including: voltage, state, event, count, frequency inputs
- Programmable recording intervals
- Housed in a fully waterproof enclosure (IP68 to 2 meters)
- Internally powered > 5 years
- Water Industry: water quality parameters; sewer flow; rain gauging; river, reservoir and borehole water level; pump duty monitoring; low power telemetry…
- Others applications: energy management; meteorology; traffic counting; industrial plant monitoring; offshore and marine systems; pollution and environmental studies