Metrolog P – Cost effective data logging solution for local monitoring and analysis of pressure or flow within water distribution networks, where maintaining adequate levels of service is essential.
Ideal for temporary and permanent distribution monitoring and determination of zonal flows. Features a configurable, integral LCD display for quick access to network diagnostics. Commissioning and downloading is easily undertaken on site via a PC or handheld device.
- Complimented by Technolog’s software for graphical presentation of data, calculation of average pressure and summation of incoming and outgoing zonal flows to calculate consumption and leakage
- 2 line light-activated backlit LCD, configurable to show last sampled pressure and flow, as well a logged max and min values for previous days of recording
- Optional integral pressure transducer and digital inputs
- A modem may be added enabling remote access via the public switched telephone network
- Internally powered and housed in a robust, fully waterproof enclosure (IP68)
- Battery life > 5 years