Ecowat – Cost effective pressure management solution to reduce excess pressure in the network, reducing leakage and the frequency of mains bursts.
Ecowat switches the outlet pressure of a pressure reducing valve (PRV) between two levels at specific times in the day or based on measured flow in order to counteract the effects of maximum and minimum demand patterns experienced by a water distribution network.
- Control modes include: Time or flow modulated or direct 4-20mA input
- Compatible with all leading pressure reducing and pressure sustaining valve models
- Easily retrofitted to existing valves
- Simple two button operation
- Integral display
- Internally powered > 5 years
- Site exchangeable internal battery
- Fully failsafe, valve reverts to mechanically set outlet pressure on battery failure
- Housed in a fully waterproof enclosure (IP68 to 1 meter)