Cello IS – A fully integrated telemetry outstation for monitoring critical parameters in gas distribution networks, aiding in the reduction of operating costs and capital expenditure.
The Cello IS accurately captures gas pressure data, digital signals, encoder inputs and alarm events. These are transmitted over the GSM network to provide a cost-effective stand-alone monitoring solution without the necessity for regular site visits. The electronics are sealed in epoxy resin to accommodate the harshest of environments.
- Build options accommodate single pressure, meter encoder outputs and up to two digital inputs
- Configurable for SMS or data communications on 2G / 3G networks
- Suitable for recording critical / low point pressure, flow, valve operation, filter blockage and level status
- Choice of pressure recording strategies
- Bi-directional communication and remote configuration
- Advanced channel profile and threshold alarms
- Low power design providing typically > 5 years battery life
- Integral Antenna
- Intrinsically safe to EEx ia IIC T4 for Zone 0 deployment
- IP68 Protection against water ingress
- User replaceable battery with automatic low battery notification
- Compliments existing SCADA networks
- GasCore web based software facilitating automated collection of remote data, site visualisation and management