The Cello GS3 is a cost effective, easily deployable, remote telemetry outstation providing a scalable universal solution for monitoring critical parameters in gas distribution networks.
Site data is recorded and is transmitted over cellular networks. The Cello GS3 provides a comprehensive and intrinsically safe, battery powered multi-application solution.
- Build options available accommodating up to three integral pressure transducers and five digital inputs and temperature
- Applications include recording of regulator station parameters, gas temperature, flow, valve operation, filter blockage and level monitoring within potentially explosive environments
- Bi-directional communication and remote configuration
- Advanced channel profile and threshold alarms
- Facilitates pressure control when interfaced with Technolog’s VAM module
- Low power design providing typically > 5 years battery life
- Automatic detection and switch-over from internal to an external antenna upon connection
- Intrinsically safe for Zone 0 deployment
- IP68 Protection against water ingress
- Remote monitoring and control through locally deployed PMAC software or web based GasCore platform