The Cello CP is a remote fully integrated telemetry solution for monitoring levels of galvanic cathodic protection in gas distribution networks.
The Cello CP measures potential difference between pipe and a sacrificial anode / reference cell. Housed in a rugged, waterproof enclosure suitable for both above-ground and underground installations, helps ensures pipe integrity and that structures are adequately protected against corrosion.
- Easily deployable
- Captures accurate data through a single negative voltage input
- Programmable GSM SMS / GPRS communications
- Self powered > 5 years
- Advanced channel profile and threshold alarms
- Provides current and historical data upon alarm event
- Rugged, portable and waterproof to IP68
- User Replaceable Battery